Dry ice safety instructions
• dry ice changes from solid state directly into carbon dioxide (CO2) vapour
• high concentrations of CO2 cause intoxication/suffocation of humans and animals
• dry ice temperature is -78.5 °C ( -109 °F)
• during the dry ice filling use gloves, tweezers or spoon
• do’nt put dry ice into drinks without Magic Cube!
• protect dry ice from being eaten or ingested in any way
• do not let children play with dry ice
Dry ice consumption
For one packet of Magic Cube (30 pieces) you will need cca 3 kg of dry ice with back up.
If you store dry ice in a thermobox the losses of dry ice are cca 35 % during 24 hours.